Sunday 27 January 2013

Xakanaxa Moremi (Okavango) Botswana

Xakanaxa Public Camping Site is situated in probably the most beautiful part of the Moremi.  It is surrounded by beautiful pools and lagoons where game and birdlife are in abundance.
The camping spots are well secluded, situated under shady
trees, overlooking the lagoon and Kwhai River

Xakanaxa is the only developed area in Moremi.
Close to the public campsites, safari operators have set up luxurious private camps.
From here boats can be hired for cruises into the delta.
A curio shop is conveniently situated outside one of these lodges.



1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone sorry I have been away for so long but so much has been going on and no time to post. I moved to New Orleans the first week of July and my feet hit the ground running. I have been working on my old house in Florida for the last few weeks and I am exhausted after successfully getting a loan from Mr Pedro and his loan firm at 3% rate to help finish my house ! So no time to work out, no time to eat right etc.....I so want my life back and I am so proud of what Mr Pedro did to me by helping me with a loan. I am going to leave Mr Pedro email here so anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on ...pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp text...+18632310632. Hopefully I can get my life back on track. Miss you guys hope to back on soon.

    ReplyDelete